DerGarabedian, Nathan, Marino & Rodriguez, Rockville Centre, New YorkOur TeamFirm NewsTestimonialsCourt AffiliationsYour CaseFrequently Asked QuestionsContact UsHome
DerGarabedian, Nathan, Marino & Rodriguez

Immigration and Naturalization Law

A person may become a United States citizen by birth or through naturalization. Naturalization is the act of making a person a citizen of the United States who is not born with that status. You may apply for naturalization if:

  • You have been a lawful permanent resident for five years.
  • You have been a lawful permanent resident for three years and been married to a U.S. citizen for three years and continue to be married to that U.S. citizen.
  • You are a lawful permanent resident child of U.S. citizen parents.
  • You have qualilfying military service.
  • Children under 18 may automatically become citizens when their parents naturalize.

If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance, call DerGarabedian, Nathan, Marino & Rodriguez at (516) 766-1619 or schedule a consultation and review. The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we may work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. In many cases, a lawsuit or other claim must be filed before an applicable expiration date, known as a statute of limitations. Please call right away to ensure that you do not waive your right to possible compensation.

Criminal Law DUI / DWI Immigration Medical Malpractice Motor Vehicle Accidents Personal Injury Premises Liability Real Estate Law Slip & Fall Accidents Spinal Cord Injury Traffic Tickets Traumatic Brain Injury Wills, Trusts & Estates Wrongful Death Family Law

Contact Congress Home Safety Tips Instructions For Clients Legal Dictionary

Court Calendar