Child Safety In The Bathrooms
- Keep your water heater set no higher than 120 degrees. Water hotter than 140 degrees will burn severely within 6 seconds. Use a safety thermometer to check the temperature.
- Put handle covers on faucets to prevent children from turning them on or bumping into them while bathing.
- All bathroom cabinets need safety latches.
- Lock the toilet seat down with a device that prevents children from opening it. They can fall in and drown in an incredibly short time. This will also prevent having interesting items flushed down the toilet.
- Never leave a child unattended in its bath. Tragedies take only seconds.
- Never treat medicine as candy. Children don't know the difference. Keep all medicines in a locked cabinet.
Safety Tips Instructions
For Clients Legal