Child Safety In The Home
- Socket covers on all the electrical outlets are a must. Removing and replacing the covers is a small inconvenience compared to the possible tragedies that can occur.
- Sharp corners in rooms can be covered by soft corner covers to prevent bumps and bruises.
- Door alarms can be installed which will signal whenever a door is opened.
- Door knob covers should be used. Adults can easily open the doors but toddlers cannot.
- If you use a baby walker, put a two-by-four board across the threshold of rooms to keep babies away from certain areas.
AAJ Consumer News Contact
Safety Tips Instructions
For Clients Legal